Monday, March 26, 2007

March Madness...

Hello everyone!

March is coming to a quick end and so is my last semester of law school. I am very excited.

On the financial front, I received my tax refunds for the year. I received approximately $3500 from my federal tax return and almost $200 from the state. This income will go towards payment of my bar classes. Everything else is moving right along and my net worth is still hovering around (-$94k) excluding my tax return since this money is already earmarked for something else.

It should be improvement or minimal declines from here on out. =)

2 comments:

L. Marie Joseph said...

Other than your student loans, you are not doing so bad.

Anonymous said...

You're doing just fine. Getting a law degree while working full time is no small feat.

Now you just have to get ready for that lovely bar exam. I'm not looking too forward to that one myself (next year for me, though).