Friday, March 04, 2011

$200 Weekly Challenge...

Today is Friday and a new $200/week challenge begins.

Here is last week's recap....Total Spent: $254.10!!!



I knew I was going slightly over the $200 threshold but then I needed to get a prescription filled and that took me way over the $200 mark. After this month, I should have hit the $100 prescription deductible so my prescriptions should be $10 for the rest of the year.

I use Bank of America's keep the change program with my personal checking and savings account. I started with about $100 in the savings account and it fluctuates depending on the week. The $100 somewhat acts as an overdraft. Today it's at $68. Every time I use my debit card, the amount is rounded to the nearest dollar and deposited into savings.

I got some good news at the doctor today. I don't need surgery right now or more meds!!! That made my day and I needed some good news. =)

I am going to workout tonight and that will make 3 workouts for the week. I admit that I didn't eat so great this week but hopefully next week is better. One thing is for sure, I didn't eat any worse than any other week and I added in some exercise so that is a step in the right direction.

BTW...I went to see the movie Hall Pass on Tuesday night. Hilarious!!! Have a great weekend. =)

No comments: