Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Good Focused Day...

I earned my paycheck today. I was moving and shaking from the moment I got into the office. I ran a 2 hour portfolio call in the absence of my colleague, approved a few deals, vetted a new deal and dealt with the security alarm going off at the condo. The tenant called me and we got it all straightened out. I had about 10 minutes for lunch but I'm heading home and feeling good. Just another day in the life of Chitown!

I am pretty settled in at home and I'm very happy. I appreciate the company and I have the added benefit of seeing my sister and nephew every morning because my Mom & Dad take him to school. The tenants love the condo. I swung by there Sunday to pick up some mail and I love their set up and the place was like I left it....super clean and tidy. Thumbs up!

Still recouping financially from traveling and from moving. It will take me another month to balance out and get back on my feet. I plan to pay off two loans in December with my annual bonus and keep pressing forward. 

Keep your head towards the sunshine and you won't see the shadows! 

No comments: