Thursday, October 06, 2016

September 2016...

September was a decent month. My net worth improved by almost $3M.



I have been able to pay off $14K year to date. I plan to have Private Loan #4 paid off by the end of November and Private Loan #5 by end of year with my annual bonus.















Shout out and Thanks to Dreamchaser for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I am putting together another post that will give some detail on the debt journey since graduating from law school. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for YEARS and haven't ever left a comment. Today's post inspired me to say hi-- there are people out there following along and cheering you on! Keep up the good work!

DreamChaser57 said...

Thanks for the shout out Chi-Town! It brought a smile to my face after a long challenging day. I'm looking forward to the post you're putting together giving your readers a snapshot of your debt journey. It might even be good for you to see how far you've come. Keep striving.