Monday, December 04, 2006

Blogging Vacation...

I am taking a blogging vacation until December 14th so I can focus exclusively on my final exams. I will be officially done with final exams on the 18th but will post my November financial results on the 14th and give you an update on how December is progressing.

I got a rejection e-mail from one of the firms I interviewed with in October. All of their Summer Associates accepted their offers and therefore the firm satisfied their hiring needs for next year. Bummer!!! I haven’t heard back from one other firm so I sent my interviewer an e-mail for a recruiting status update this morning. I will post the results from that e-mail as well.

My 29th Birthday was great. I had a lot of fun over the weekend. My grandmother celebrated her 84th Birthday on Sunday so I have a lot to be thankful for.

Cheers!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your exams and Happy 29th! It's a good age isn't it!

Anonymous said...

I also work in downtown Chicago and I have some Favorite Links on my website that I thought that you might find interesting in your financial pursuits. Either cut and paste or click on this link:

http://www.ident.ws/sites/strobeldds/home.jsp?c=Favorite+Links&wiz=0&page=Favorite+Links

Anonymous said...

Yes, good luck on your exams. My tax exam was terrible. Ick. Luckily, I only have one left.

Sorry to hear about the firm. Don't give up hope. I'm sure something will come your way.

Chitown said...

Thanks Laws Finance and Debt Hater. I am still plugging my way through finals exams. Two of my classes are now complete and my take home exam for my third class is due this Wednesday. Then, I just have one more on Monday!