Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dodged a Shopping Bullet…

So JCrew sent me an e-mail this morning about “Sale and Free Shipping”. Well of course I checked it out and they have the two suits that I have wanted for a while now.

What did I do?

Shopped for everything I wanted and then closed the link before I purchased anything. Then I sent my mom and e-mail and told her to check out my shopping basked at JCrew for more Wish List ideas…

She is going to crack up laughing and do what???? Close the link too. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. I don't know how many times I've done that when I get an American Eagle email. I've got a few dollars on a gift card (maybe it's left after a year) and I still never manage to make a purchase because I always go over the balance on the card and then close the browser.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I get those e-mails "broswer shop" and fill up my shopping cart before closing the window.
I'll just go back and get it when it's discounted even deeper (which J. Crew does all the time by the way. Got some nice stuff for dang near 90% off... but they've gotten wise and don't discount that deeply any more). But still, NEVER buy anything from J. Crew full price because it's always discounted 2 months later.

Tired of being broke said...

Wow I thought I was the only one doing that. I call it wish shopping. I full the shopping cart of things I like, and then close the browser. Am always getting emails from Target...damn that store whether online or brick and mortor, is addictive.