Monday, March 03, 2008

February 2008 Review…

Move to an all cash/debit system…

Not yet. I don’t foresee this happening until I land a new law position and until I pay off my credit card balance in full which should be this month.

Apply for law jobs…

I have all of my cover letters completed and my resume, writing sample and transcript copied but I haven’t sent them out. My first preference is the position I interviewed for last week. When/If I get that position, I can save the copies for later or send them out in the month of March is necessary.

File Tax Return…

Done. I filed my tax return over the weekend and should receive a refund in about 10-12 days electronically. The total for fed and state is about $3,300. The refund will go to pay off my accumulating credit card balance in full and repay my parents back for the help they gave me with my car/home repairs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good month and your tax returns will help clear up some monies you owe. I hope you get the job you interviewed for!

Canadian Saver said...

That is a great big refund you are getting!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.