Monday, July 22, 2013

Chicago Half Marathon...

In addition to trying to get my finances in order, I am also working on my health & fitness. Since June 5th, I've lost just over 10 lbs and a full pant size doing Insanity and Hip Hop Abs from Beachbody. I even wore a bikini in FL for the first time in years just after the 4th of July.

A few weeks ago, I started running again and decided that I will run the Chicago Half Marathon in September. I have just over 7 weeks to train and I ran 9 miles on Sunday so I think I can get there by September 8th. Finger crossed! I feel a lot better and I have more energy and focus. Wish me luck!

My goals are:

1) 8 hours of sleep
2) A gallon of water a day - minimum 1/2 gallon
3) Water only and no beef or pork
4) Stop eating 3-4 hours before bedtime
5) Exercise 5 times a week

No comments: