Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Update…

My best friend's bridal shower is this weekend and I will be glad when it is over and I can stop spending money. These events can be so pricey that I would have rather given her a $500 gift certificate than spend it on having a party.

Next month I plan to pay down the balance on my HELOC/CC to $4,500 with tuition reimbursement from my employer. I finally got the last of my grades and while I did not make the Dean’s List again, my GPA remains virtually unchanged. Now that I have my grades, I can submit the forms for reimbursement. The $4,500 payment will bring the balance down to $15,500. I have to get this paid down to $0 by February 2007 when the rate on the balance transfer increases.

Not much else to report other than spending, spending, and more spending. I just need to get through July and then all will calm back down for me when my best friend’s wedding is over and the Fall semester starts. I cannot wait to put this final year of law school behind me so I can actually live a fuller life. Right now, it’s all about work and school. Next year I hope that it will be about work and family again.

No comments: