Tuesday, September 07, 2010

August 2010 Recap...


Here is my recap for August 2010. It was another decent month. Below is a more detailed breakdown. Budget categories I did better in were food & dining as well and groceries. I forsee entertainment going up a bit in the next few months as I deal with the breakup. I am out and about staying busy and spending more time with friends so I am not home feeling lonely.


My credit scores are still pretty good and strong. I will be happier once they are all over 800. That should be soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get your credit scores from?

Volunteering is a way to keep busy for minimal cost.

Chitown said...

@BBC - Thanks for the suggestion for volunteering. I think I will do just that with my high school and I also believe I will get this new job so I know I will be plenty busy very soon. =)

I subscribe to TrueCredit for my scores and credit bureaus every 30 days.

RN in IL said...

Why are score above 760 considered "C"? I thought most experts would call that excellent credit!

Chitown said...

@ RN - It's the new VantageScore credit scoring system.

Here is a link to the website:

http://vantagescore.com/about/vantagescore_model/