Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A New Day...

Today is a new day. I am feeling much better today. Thank you all for your kind words, for sharing your own stories and for your support and encouragement.

Please know that I appreciative every single time someone takes a moment to leave a comment or just to come here and check on how things are going.

The monthly reporting cycle is now over. I got paid today from the Bank so I will be compiling the monthly recap for posting soon.

Have a terrific day. =)

2 comments:

Kas said...

Ur post cheered me up... I'm having an awful day today.. But since u and I are in the same boat and u r having a good day I need to stay positive and know that tomorrow will be better (and hopefully with less tears)... Sometimes I really hate being a female lol

Chitown said...

@ Gonna Make It - Honey I understand. I didn't know how emotional I could be until this last year. I have always been so strong but sometimes you just need someone to give you a hug and let you know it's going to be okay. So here is a big cyber hug ((hug)).

My therapist yesterday reminded me that it's okay to cry. So get it out and when you feel like you're ready, start focusing on what you DO want which is probably the exactly opposite (contrast) to what is currently happening. Then you should start to feel a little better.

This helped me this weekend because I did have to get to work on Sunday by noon and I needed to get out of bed and dry those tears.

Remember, you are LOVED just because. I keep reminding myself this all day, every day.