Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Quasi Interview....

I had a quasi lunch interview today and it went very well. My only hurdle is lack of management experience although I am confident that I can do the job. We were talking so much that we ran out of time. I appreciate when that happens with pure strangers. Now that I have an idea of the position, we are going to follow-up again next week so I have some time to think about the position and formulate some questions. The possibility is exciting and I welcome the opportunity to challenge myself to grow and learn something new.

I know I am just getting back to work but I am already looking forward to the weekend and putting up my Christmas Tree which I always try to do the weekend before Thanksgiving. I asked my brother-in-law today if he has time this weekend to help. I know my Dad will be around. It doesn't take too long. I get the thing out of the garage and open it up. Then they come over and string all of the lights and put on the bulbs. My nephew helps me with all the other decorations and he gets chocolate chip cookies in exchange. I like a lot of color so no plain white Christmas trees in the Chitown Family. lol I will post a picture after we get it all set up and twinkling. Just thinking about snuggling on the couch with some hot chocolate and carols playing makes me smile. =)

The Holidays for me mean God, Thankfulness, Family and Love and that's more than enough to put a smile on my face. I am truly blessed!

No comments: