Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Freezing Weather = Work From Home

We got to work from home yesterday and today due to the subzero temps in Chicago. My brother-in-law braved the weather but I slept in and worked from home. We don't get this opportunity that often and well, I didn't feel like losing my face on Michigan Avenue. I was walking on the train platform last week and all of a sudden a burst of wind came and I threw my arms over my face like OMG! OMG! Felt like I was being slapped in the face. I love working from home. I spend less money and for once, I had plenty of groceries. I didn't spend any money the last two days. Score! =)

I just went out to start my car and let it run for 10 minutes. All is well in that area and my car is holding up good. We're supposed to get a heat wave this weekend with temps returning to the 20 degree range. (Chitown rolls her eyes...lol) So, I will go to the car wash and have them knock some of the snow and salt off my car and clean up the inside.

Tonight I am going to cook dinner and then curl up on the couch to watch Obama's State of the Union address.

No comments: