Monday, February 11, 2008

Applied For Another Position…

I applied for yet another position last week at the Bank. Not to worry, I am also sending out information to law firms. I am just trying to hit all of my bases to increase my chances of success.

The position at the Bank would provide me with some transferable legal skills so it is a positive move in the right direction. There is another possible position here at the bank that may materialize in the future. However, I would prefer the one I posted for because it at least involves a small legal angle.

I got a call from Human Resources last week to ask me a few questions. Overall, I believe that I am qualified for the position and I am eager to move my career along. I have an interview on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Lilo said...

Good luck! I hope you get the position.

Escape Brooklyn said...

That sounds very promising! *fingers crossed*