Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend and Weekly Status Report...

I had a good weekend. My friend came down with the stomach flu so we didn't get a chance to go out for drinks on Friday night. I think it was for the best since I had to be back at work by 8:30 the next morning. I was supposed to go to a birthday party on Saturday night but I ended up visiting my parents, playing with my nephew and watching the Chicago Bears game. It was perfect in my eyes. =)

Sunday was also cool. I was going to get up and hit the gym but my best friend needed someone to lean on and I was right there. We hung out and I hope I lifted her spirits a bit. She’ll be okay. She is a wonderful person. I took her over to my parent’s house and my fmaily just has a way of making any day just a little brighter. After we drove back to her house, I got my car and then went to visit my Grandmother in the nursing home. She even let my Mom take her outside after eating dinner. I was glad that she also decided to go to the cafeteria with all of the other residents when we were leaving so she wasn’t left alone in her room.

My Mom cooked dinner and my entire family came over and it was just…LOVE. I am so thankful. =)

Here is my progress report and I am still in the black. One more week in the reporting period and I get paid on Friday from the part-time job. I worked a little over 20 hours last week so it should be a decent payday.

Wishing you a wonderful day!!! In gratitude – Chitown




No comments: