Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Philosophy: Amazing Grace

All is better in my world. I am enjoying falling in love with ME all over again. I feel stronger, more confident and proud. I am so thankful for God's Grace and the Grace that my family and friends show me every day to push me to be the best woman I can possibly be. =)

Life is a classroom and we are both student and teacher. Each day is a test and each day we receive a passing or a failing grade in one particular subject: Grace. Grace is compassion, gratitude, surrender, faith, forgiveness, good manners, tolerance, and the list goes on and on. It’s something money can’t buy and credentials rarely produce. Being the smartest, the prettiest, the most talented, the richest, or even the poorest, can’t help. Being a humble person can and being a helpful person can guide you through your days with grace and gratitude. - Philosophy

With Love…Chitown. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great food for thought!

Unknown said...

Excellent! It's so good to see these positive, upbeat posts from you! And Amazing Grace is my signature scent--wonderful on its own and goes with everything else too. Good stuff!

Chitown said...

@ Broke by Choice - It truly is. =)

@ Aaren - Can you guess who I work for?