Tuesday, October 08, 2013

September 2013 Summary...

My net worth took a slight dip this month. I cannot complain considering I had close to $1,200 in car and house repairs to make. I could have done a little better on my personal spending but all in all, it wasn't a bad month. I did a little emotional eating out but that's slowed down once I settled down. Below is a snapshot from Networthiq and a Budget Breakdown for September.


 
  • Housing: Met plan.
  • Utilities: $19 over plan with last month of $18 WW subscription
  • Transportation: Met plan with very slight $8 deviation. 
  • Personal - Blew the budget by $308. Below is a breakdown. 
    • Clothing & Shopping: $123
    • Entertainment & Hobby: $94
    • Food & Dining Out: $682
    • Grocery & Household: $310
    • Personal Care & Spa: $116
    • Tithing & Offerings: $30
  • Miscellaneous: Over budget by $904 with needed $1,150 in car and home repairs. 
  • Education/Business: Met Plan
  • Credit Card/Debt: Met Plan with $806 towards principal

No comments: