Sunday, October 13, 2013

Vacation....

I woke up this morning with vacation on my mind. I have a week off from work next month during the week of Veteran's Day and two weeks at Christmas. I need to find myself on a beach somewhere. I made it to FL this summer but the trip wasn't as relaxing as I'd hoped and ended pretty badly so I am not counting that as vacation, rest and relaxation. If I can't make it to the beach, I would love to go to a spa as well. I'll have to look into some options after this busy week is over. 

Saturday was good. I finally had some "me time" after working 6 days in a row. I did some laundry and gave myself a manicure I watched the first and second episodes of Scandal. Awesome!!! I went to get a pedicure and then I was off to see my parents and nephew. Perfect day!

I am rolling out of bed so I can make it to Church and then I have to hit the Library or Starbucks to do some work. Mom is cooking Sunday dinner so I'll be grubbing well this evening. 

Happy Sunday!!! =)

No comments: