Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thank You Dell Computers…

Okay, Dell came through for me. I had 30 days remaining under my 4-year warrantee when my computer seemingly died last Thursday. Fast forward one week and my computer is alive and up and running again thanks to prompt customer service. They were actually very nice to me on the phone. It also pays to be nice to them!!!

I thought the warrantee was a rip off but in retrospect, I am so glad that I paid the extra bucks. If I had to go through an independent repair service, the repair might have taken longer and would have definitely been more expensive since I needed my motherboard replaced. Additionally, I now have my computer to take my exams. I have two take home exams this semester so the timeliness of the customer service is very appreciated.

Thank you Dell!!!

BTW...I still have all of my files too. So my Quicken info is still available and just needs to be updated. =)

No comments: