Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekly Status Report...


I had a great weekend.

I went to visit my grandmother on Friday at the nursing home and then I went home and watched the season finale of Grey's Anatomy on my DVR...OMG...great episode!!!

I played two softball games on Saturday and then went to a picnic for the BF's family reunion weekend. Sunday was Church service and a brunch with his family as well. The brunch was at a relative's home in Kenwood which is a rather mixed cutural upper crust area of the South Side. Obama's house was only a few blocks away. Anyway, the house actually had a banquet area in the back of it...amazing!!! The art on the walls was just beautiful. I had a great time. I finished Sunday up with a pedicure and a visit and dinner with my parents. =)

Here is my progress report for the month so far. The monthly reporting period ends next Wednesday on July 28th since I finally get paid again on the 29th from my full-time job. I also get paid one more time this reporting month on Friday for my part-time job. That should be another $100 and it's looking pretty good for the budget this month.

I don't anticipate or plan any additional personal care but I do have a doctor's appointment next week so that will be a $30 copay added to miscellaneous.

You will notice that transportation costs are low this month. I decided to have them charged monthly to my credit card along with my utilities so I know each month the exact expense for budgeting.

2 comments:

Sallie's Niece said...

You waited a long time to watch the Grey's finale. It was a great episode!

Chitown said...

Yeah...I've been pretty busy lately so my shows have been building up on my DVR.