Friday, March 19, 2010

Good News…

I am really excited for the weekend. I was supposed to take today off but I am still negotiating a deal. I am going to take Monday off instead. Yeah!!!

Some of you know, my Dad suffered a massive heart attack last Summer and he was also was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes a year before that in 2008. He went to the doctor yesterday for a follow-up appointment and he is doing really well. Thank God!!! We thought he might have to go on the pill form of insulin since his numbers haven’t been too good but he is still just borderline. He has to exercise more and go back to the doctor in 3 months.

I feel so happy. Such terrific news!!! =)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy to hear that. Tell him to watch the foods he eats, and stay vigilent about the exercise. I'm glad to hear that he's doing so well :D.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the news about your dad.

velvet jones said...

Yay! Great news indeed!

Anonymous said...

WCB,

Great news. Cherish your dad and the good fortune you have to spend time with him.

Kris

Chitown said...

Thanks Guys!!!