Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Going to Ohio...

Oh my...I am off to Ohio for a job interview on Saturday. It was last minute but oh well...it is a job prospect and I have to make every effort to take responsibility for my career. I placed the airfare and hotel room on my credit card to get the rewards but have the funds to pay it off in full. In fact, I already transferred the funds into a separate account to make sure that happens.

The bad thing??????

$350.00 that I did NOT plan to spend this weekend but the reward can possibly be much, much sweeter!!!

Wish me GOOD luck!!!!

6 comments:

Denise Mall said...

Yipee! Don't worry, if it is meant to be it will be. Take comfort in the fact that you are moving in the right direction. No matter what happens the experience will be "priceless".

mapgirl said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

It is somewhat odd that you have an interview on Saturday. How did you work that out?

Chitown said...

Actually, not too odd. The interview that I was granted was through a Job Fair/ Recruitment Conference. There was a welcome reception on Friday evening and then interviews were held on Saturday.

Chitown said...

Thanks Mapgirl!!!

Chitown said...

D...you are quickly becoming one of my most favorite people. You do not know how much I appreciate the encouragement!!!