Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Opened a ShareBuilder Account…

I opened a ShareBuilder account to take advantage of the $50 promotion. I used promotion code ENTERTAIN50. ShareBuilder said that the $50 will be deposited 4 weeks after my first investment, which is scheduled for the first Tuesday of September. I elected to do the Free One-Month trial to get a free trade and then I will change to the Basic $4 Account.

For now, I also elected to transfer $100/month to fund my account. I used the ShareBuilder financial model to assess my risk tolerance and I came out with a Moderate profile. As of right now, my funds will be invested into two ETF funds…


What do you think?

2 comments:

Denise Mall said...

Wow, great start at investing. $100 is a good amount to start with.

Denise Mall said...

Wow, great start at investing. $100 is a good amount to start with.