Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Productive Morning…

I got 2 of my goals for the month accomplished today! I set up my Bank of America accounts to take advantage of the Keep the Change program and signed up with ING with an initial deposit of $250 to get the $25 bonus. Oh yeah!

No more credit card use for me. I am done, done, done!

I am on vacation next week from work and that’s where I will jump start making lunches and dinner again and eating out less. (Hopefully…I am on vacation.) I am going to hold of on the Sharebuilder account for now and just focus on trying to deposit $50-$100 into my ING account every month until I can get use to this whole budget/cash thing.

Hope everyone is well. I just wanted to post on my progress!!!

1 comment:

Common Cents said...

congrats on accomplishing those goals. doesn't it feel great when you actually check off something from the "to do" list?