Thursday, August 10, 2006

Interviews Tomorrow…

Tomorrow is the Job Fair and I have 3 interviews. I am a tad bit nervous and I have been researching the employers like crazy to find out as much as possible. Please wish me good luck!!!

Last night I went over to school to participate in a Mock Interview. It went well although my interviewer did say that she could tell I was nervous. Other than that, she said that I came across very professional, eloquent, and polished. (Thumbs up!) She just said to go into the interviews as if I have nothing to lose. Great advice. =)

So, that’s it…I pray everything goes well and that I am fortunate enough to get a call back, a second interview and a job offer.

4 comments:

Single Ma said...

Don't be afraid to toot your own horn and don't forget to give examples with your answers.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!

Mountain Girl said...

You'll be great! Good luck and stay cool!

molly said...

hey! i just moved to chicago. it was cool reading your blog, because you're doing a lot of the same things i am. job fairs, job interviews, etc. i'm in teaching and still looking for a job, but i love chicago. anyway, fun running into your blog!