Friday, April 30, 2010

Blessed Friday...

My Dad went in this morning for his heart procedure. He actually did have a blockage where the stint they put in last summer started to collapse from scar tissue. They put in another stint but this time a medicated stint to ward off any further scar tissue. Hopefully this will work and he won't become a candidate for bypass. I stayed with him all day since my poor Mom has to juggle him and my grandmother with alzheimers. He was doing really well following the procedure but they kept him in ICU until tomorrow when he comes home.

Today was a very blessed day! It was also a NO SPEND DAY!!! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My prayers continue with you and your family. I'm so glad that your father's operation went well, and pray that the medicated stent will ward off future complications.

Have a great weekend Chi!