Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Car Repair…

The Check Engine light came on this morning in my car while I was driving to work. My initial thought was…D*MN!!!

My 2002 Nissan Altima (The Green Machine) needs some work. I am going to call and try to get an appointment for my car. I know it needs the 85,000 mile service but I was trying to put it off and just get the oil changed and the tires rotated. It has about 84,000 miles on it right now. I am going to call them to see what the 85,000 mile service entails and make sure they will check/rotate the tires, change the oil, and find out what is making the “check engine” light come on. Also the air conditioner/heat doesn’t work properly so I need to find out what’s wrong with that too.

I have no choice but to make sure that baby runs for a long while to come.

Oh Boy!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl!!!! I haven't been around in a MINUTE, but I've been keeping up. Yep, you gotta make sure that baby continues to run. Not having a car payment is a blessing, and whatever you're out of to fix it is still less than having a payment!

Do what you got to. Oh, and hurry up and get into law. Take the VA bar, or waive in. Lord knows I could've used you for the past 2-day trial I've suffered through!