Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Got Tagged…

Debt Hater tagged me to tell everyone 7 little known things about myself.



  1. My boyfriend and I have been together since junior high. It is comical relief for some people that we haven’t tied the knot yet but all in perfect time. 16 years and counting…

  2. My favorite color is Purple. Plus, I am a Northwestern graduate. Go Cats!

  3. I have a thing about socks. OCD tendencies but if a drop of water gets on my socks, I have to change them and under no circumstances can I sleep without socks.

  4. I have birthmarks on almost every limb on my body. It’s true. I have birthmarks on my face, arms, legs, fingers and my back. It’s crazy. My grandfather’s entire back was covered with a birthmark. Mine are actually pretty but they’re smaller and not so overwhelming.

  5. I talk in my sleep. At lease the conversations are one-sided so I’ve been told.

  6. I am scared to practice law. I mean, one day, millions of dollars will be riding on my skills and people are going to trust me with their lives. That is a huge responsibility that I don’t take lightly.

  7. I play the lottery…Often. You do crazy things when you are desperate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a thing about socks too..I am constantly buying new socks and I wear socks all year round.
My friends say I am crazy because I will wear socks around the house just to have them on my feet and I even sleep with socks during the summer.
I guess we are just two cool folks who adore socks.