Thursday, April 24, 2014

Date & Bring Your Child to Work....

Today is bring your child to work day and my BIL brought my nephew to work. Since we work for the same company, I get to work and spend a little time with my nephew. Fun! I cannot wait until I have children of my own. I really want to be a Wife and Mom.

I went out on a date couple of days ago. I wasn't looking per se but he found me and asked me out. We were planning to just get together for dinner after work but then he asked if I would like to go to the Bulls Game if he could get tickets. I love basketball and going to games so the answer was YES! I had a good time and the Bulls lost by 2 points in overtime. The guy was nice but he just wasn't my type and there was no spark or real attraction. He was nice though and asked to see me again this weekend so we'll see. He was nice and put together but just not that attractive. At the end of the day, I want to be treated with kindness and decency so that's more important than looks. Personality wise, he was cool and we had a few things in common. I don't know.....I love Harlem and I think I am still hung up on him for some reason....Otherwise, I think the guy would be okay.

I am looking forward to the weekend. My friend and I are going out for drinks after work on Friday, I am volunteering for a service project Saturday morning with my Church and I really want to finally get around to going to the movies. There are quite a few movies I want to see before they head to DVD.

Hope you guys are doing well. Have a great day!

No comments: