Monday, April 14, 2014

Trying To Stay Strong....

I am going through it right now and I know it will pass but it's just hard.  I was feeling better and I was feeling encouraged yesterday but then I cried myself to sleep because my heart and my spirit hurts so bad.  I am just being honest.  I cried out last night to God that it honestly is becoming too much to handle.  I know God says he won't put more on a person than they can handle but I personally feel I am about there.  Having my heart broken so many times.  Loving someone so fully and with such abandon just leaves you so open and exposed to heart break. I think the suddenness of the break-up just really caught me off guard.  It's like a death.  Here today and gone tomorrow.  Literally.  You don't expect the person you love and the person who says they love you to dismiss you so coldly and so quickly.  To talk about taking next steps with a man and then they throw you away with what seems like the same breath.  I don't think I am off base to feel and believe that it's not right to treat someone that way.  I don't believe it's proper or kind.  Sometimes I wish I didn't care so much and love so unconditionally.  Then it wouldn't hurt so bad.  But I love who I am and I think I am a great person.  I just need to continue to have faith, be thankful for the strength to get through each day and continue to hope for better tomorrows. 


No comments: