Saturday, April 26, 2014

Good Saturday....

Today was a good day even though I had to work. I got up this morning and drove into the City to participate in a Clean & Green service project with Church. It's the first service project that I have participated in since joining the Church in late 2012. Pastor Hannah and New Life Oakwood have been very good to me and for me. So, I was happy to give back a little today.

We are short staffed in the office and are up against a tight deadline to complete a project before the Regulators come in May. So this is a working weekend for me and I cannot say that I was pleased given the short notice. Thank goodness I didn't have any solid plans for the weekend. I did miss softball and a birthday party this evening but I got a chance to enjoy dinner with my parents and nephew.

Now, it's about 10 o'clock and I am about to crank out a little more work and turn in for the night. I hope you guys are having a good weekend.