Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Slow Updates....

I just realized that I haven't updated my financial snapshots over at networthiq since January so I will update for February and March before the end of the week. I am pretty much on target with my goals for the year and I am excited about paying off over $20k in debt this year and $30k next year. Oh yeah! Freedom is coming and I am focused! More to come.

I've had three pretty awesome days in a row. I am just feeling upbeat and positive and well, it's pretty darn amazing! My best friend and I took a long walk at lunch on a beautiful Chicago Spring Day. We ended up winding out way through Millennium Park. I am getting a long overdue massage this evening after work and one of my really good friends who moved to NJ last year is coming back home for a visit this weekend. I am really excited.

Well, that's all for me folks right now. I need to crank out a little more work before I head home this evening. I hope you're doing well. =)

No comments: