Thursday, April 17, 2014

Feeling Better...

I am doing a little better and I am feeling a little better. One day at a time. Being so busy with work and positioning myself to take on a leadership role has been a Godsend. I am actually starting to enjoy work more and my productivity has soared which is great. I intend to receive a Distinguished Rating for my performance this year which translates to a bigger bonus and promotion potential. Thumbs up!

I had a good day yesterday with a productive day at work and then I spent the evening coaching softball. I fill in every once in a while and it's always an enjoyable time. I still love being around the game and I start back playing in a few weeks. I think it's going to be a beautiful and warm Summer in Chicago. I got asked if I would be interested in putting on some hitting clinics so I just need to put some thought into the logistics because the facility isn't very close to the office and I tend to work a little later in the evening.

I got asked out by a guy and I am thinking about taking him up on the offer. Going out and having some fun can't be a bad thing and I could use some laughter and smiles in my life. I definitely plan on seeing several movies this weekend and I am trying to wrap up some work today so I can maybe take tomorrow off. One of my really good friends is in town and I can't wait to catch up with her as well.

Just feeling a little more upbeat. I am getting and feeling better and better. Thanks for reading and for hanging in there with me. I will be getting back into the financial side of things soon. =)

No comments: