Thursday, September 06, 2007

Medical Bills…

I still have one medical bill hanging over my head. My doctor’s office apparently did not send in the claim within the time frame allotted by law so my insurance company rejected it. According to the claims letter, it says that I am also no longer responsible for the debt. So, I am sending a copy of the claim form to my Dr.’s office along with a letter to get the matter settled. I am so tired of unexpected things coming up. I want to be free from all this mess and get back on track to getting my finances in order.

The bill is for $150 so I will soon see if I have to pay it. I have the money but I work hard for my income and my benefits and it makes me a little peeved that I may have to pay when the Dr.’s office made the mistake. On the other hand, I don’t want anything sent to collections.

No comments: