Thursday, September 27, 2007

Yodlee Mobile…

Wow…I just found out from FiveCentNickel that Yodlee, an account aggregation service, has a mobile solution. He has a great post called Mobile Money: Five Tips for Managing Your Finances 0n the Go .

For those that read my blog, you know that I use pocket quicken on a daily basis to keep track of my on-the-go expenses. I have always been “that” person who never knows where the cash goes. So, pocket quicken is working out quite well for me because I no longer use credit cards and I have all my checking account and cash balances at my fingertips. I use a pocket pc so downloading pocket quicken was quite easy. They also have a 14-day trial.

As for Yodlee, I use it everyday. It is a great aggregation service. With my busy lifestyle, it is going to be nice also having it on hand at all times. Lastly, I know there are some folks out there that are not happy with Bank of America due to their higher ATM charges but they also offer mobile service which I use for my Keep the Change checking account. Since I use my BoA checking account for my personal debit expenses, the mobile service comes in handy if I need to transfer money from savings to checking.

No comments: