Friday, September 07, 2007

Pocket Quicken…

I started the 30-day trial of pocket quicken and I can already tell that I am going to purchase the software for my pocket pc. The program downloaded easily and it syncs with my Quicken program on my desktop. Nice!

Already today I made a million stops on my day off and money was flying out the door, a few bucks here and a few bucks there. I was able to easily and quickly make note of them on my handheld. When I got home, I linked my computer with my pocket pc and everything went through smoothly and my desktop and handheld are all matched up. This is going to save me a lot of time trying to figure out how much that cab ride cost or that cup of coffee that I shouldn’t have bought in the first place.

Since I am no longer using my credit cards, the pocket quicken program also gives me a quick balance on the front of my phone for my cash account and my checking accounts so I can use my debit without the worry of whether I have the funds available.

I will keep you posted on how things go.

No comments: