Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Upgraded Site and Blogroll…

I finally decided to upgrade my blog and change it around a little. I started by upgrading the template and then I just tried some other stuff to see if it would work. I put off upgrading as long as possible because I am not that familiar with blogging and HTML and I didn’t want to mess anything up. Thankfully, the migration was smooth and the functionality of the new template allows me to make changes a lot more easily. Had I known that, I would have changed over a long time ago.

I also added a few blogs to my blogroll that I’ve been reading lately. I am still holding on to the hope that some of my favorite bloggers will come back and update us on what’s been going on in their lives. Since my life has been so interesting and busy this year, I know what it’s like to need a break. While I was away, I am sure I lost a few of my readers but I still have some of my loyal friends. =)

So, what do you think?

No comments: