Friday, June 06, 2014

Getting Back in Work Mode...

My alarm went off this morning and I had no idea where I was or what day. Just exhausted and disoriented. I managed to get myself up and into work today.

I received an invitation to a second round of interviews for a position I posted for with the Bank. It should be scheduled to happen within the next 2 weeks. That's great news! More to come. This position is 100% different and would mean a higher salary. 

Looking forward to taking 2 weeks off for vacation at the beginning of July. I originally put the time off in the vacation calendar thinking I'd have 2 weeks to travel and celebrate Harlem's 40th Birthday but it still comes at a much needed time for a break and pause in the busy action. 

My nephew graduates from pre-school tomorrow so it will be a family filled weekend. Love!

No comments: