Monday, June 23, 2014

Interviews Over...

My last & final interview went well today. I should know within the next two weeks if I got the job. I think it would be a great opportunity, provide me with a little bit of a challenge but also allow me to work in a better environment. Not to mention, it will give me a salary boost and I could use a boost for sure.

Looking forward to time off work. For the first time in 14 years, I'm taking two weeks off in the Summer. I'm scrambling to pull everything together and clean my plate before I leave. I put in 10 hours today and I'm just ready to go home.

I'm still on target with my goals for the year with the exception of my health & fitness. I have to make it a priority along with everything else and get it done in the morning. Once I get home in the evening, especially after a long day like today, working out is not at the top of my list. So, it has to be mornings. I've gotten better at going to bed earlier so I can fit in morning workouts.

I realize I didn't post May's financial results but you can get the results by clicking on the Net Worth IQ link at the top right of my blog. Have a good evening.

No comments: