Sunday, June 29, 2014

Vacation Surprise...

Vacation just got so much better. I was in the park reading when a message came up on my iPad to call my Sister ASAP. I looked at my phone and saw missed calls from my Sis and Mom. I started to panic because my Sis, BIL and Nephew drove up to Wisconsin Dells for a mini vacation. I called and was immediately like "What's wrong?!?!" She said nothing. The Kalahari Resort upgraded them to a Suite that accommodates six people and Dad and I should come up. She'd already called my parents. I was down to go immediately. I called my Dad and he said, "Let's Roll!" Love Him! An hour later, I was packed and at their house to hit the road. My Mom is keeping the doggie Max. So excited. I love water parks and I've never been to Wisconsin Dells. I'll be up here until Tuesday and then I leave for Punta Cana on Sunday. This is going to be the best two weeks off ever!!! Oh yeah!!! =)

Hope you guys had a good weekend!

1 comment:

ShellyShell said...

Congrats on your new job! Hope you enjoy Punta Cana. i went five years ago and had a ball!