Sunday, June 08, 2014

Sunday Relaxing...

Missing Harlem but trying to stay strong. It's been a month since our last communication and it still saddens me that we couldn't pull together to create something great. My Dad asked about him yesterday and I explained what happened and the temporary block. I've long since removed it but I told my Dad that if he really wanted to reach me then he would find a way. He agreed.

Still withdrawing from caffeine. Got up for a two mile run this morning and then made it to Church. My best friend and I took her daughter to see Maleficent after Church which was well done and an excellent movie. I got a little sick after the movie but I'm over at my parent's house now relaxing with some ginger ale. After a 5 hour nap yesterday, I still slept a good 7 hours last night. I think I just reached my exhaustion limit.

No comments: