Saturday, June 21, 2014

Love...

They always talk about a ride or die chick. I want a ride or die man by my side. I want to marry my best friend. Someone who will love me unconditionally, stand by my side always and carry me when needed. Yes! I want the freedom to be silly, laugh my ass off, dance in the car and have a moody day. Yes! I also want classy and passionate. I have a wild side so I want a man that will take a trip to the wild side with me. I want a husband that's my partner who I can share everything with so there's no shade or secrets and he will share with me the same. No walls. No barriers. Sharing, loving, living and ALL IN now and forever. Yep. That's what I want. Truth, honesty, sharing, loving and open to experiences, different points of view and different ways of getting things done. The ability to say "I'm Sorry" with sincerity because nobody is perfect and when you realize you messed up, you take accountability, learn and move forward. 

I've been thinking a lot these last few weeks since Toronto. I really want true love with friendship. I know what it looks like because my parents have been married for over 40 years and they are best friends. They will piss each other off and still love each other and stick together no matter what and that helps them to also be the best parents. Knowing how strong their bond is makes me feel more secure is knowing my family  is always there and the unconditional love they have for each other spills over to me, my sister and my nephew. 

I want that for my children. A home where they can see unconditional love in play and in practice every single day of their lives. Consistency and stability. I want to have true unconditional love because I know it will help me to be the best wife and mother I can be to know and believe to my core that I have a partner for good in this life. That together and with God, we can tackle anything and come through any challenge. 

I want that ride or die Man! Knowing that if it's Us against the world, the world doesn't stand a chance. We got this! 

Now that's a beautiful love. When it not only fills you up but overflows to others and makes their lives better. =)

No comments: