Monday, April 03, 2006

It’s Raining Like Cats and Dogs…

This morning it was raining so badly and to top things off…I was so unorganized. I had my HUGE backpack, my shoulder bag with my purse in it, my lunch sack, my coffee cup, and yes folks…my UMBRELLA. I looked like a hot mess walking through the Windy City with the rain blowing every which way, threatening at every moment to blow inside out. LOL. Needless to say…I arrived to work very wet…soaked to the toes. Oh yeah…it is going to be a wonderful week. =)

One good thing…This morning while running late, I remembered that now that I will be riding the train, I won’t get home tonight until roughly 10:30. Ouch!!! So, I needed to pack a snack for the train ride home, which will constitute my dinner. The bad part…the sandwich I made was a quick PB&J sandwich but the good part…I saved about $5-7 by making it. =)

2 comments:

Single Ma said...

It's ok Chitown. It's hard looking fabulous in the pouring rain. LOL

10:30? Ugh! I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you made 2 PB&Js. ;-)

Chitown said...

LOL. You know it...=)

Yep...Mon and Wed are my longest days. The workday begins at 7 in the morning and class ends around 9 at night. Bummer!!! Only one more year until I am regular personal again. =)