Monday, April 24, 2006

Weekend Update and Month End Looming…

With the end of the month looming, I slipped big time this weekend with my spending. Now I am over budget for the month and it kind of stings. While this is a disappointment, it will still be the best spending month for me in almost 6 years. Definitely a positive! The goal is to curb my spending and learn to work within a budget so that when my income increases, I don’t increase my spending astronomically with it. That way, I can apply as much free cash flow to paying down student loan debt as possible.

Next month, I will have at least a $3,000 - $4,000 dip in my net worth because I have to pay for my summer class and books. Bummer but the end of school is near and I can finally see the light...One more year. (Chitowngirl is doing a dance over here!)

No comments: