Friday, May 26, 2006

4 Day Weekend...

I am so excited to have a 4 day weekend. What am I going to do? I am going to take back over $1k in clothes (will explain later), purchase running shoes, and get my butt out on the track. Therefore I can fit the clothes I already have and not need an entire new wardrobe. LOL.

One thing about working full-time and attending class 4 nights a week is the lack of time. Consequently, my health has taken a beating and I have gained about 10 lbs, if not 15 lbs. I refuse to get on the scale. =) Do I need new clothes? Sure. But I could also be just fine by losing the 10 lbs I gained so I can fit into all of my clothes comfortably again. Plus, I really don’t want to spend any large amounts of money on anything until I get my CC paid off from refinancing my HELOC.

I have to do better with my finances and my health. So I am going to kick start a workout program this weekend since I only have summer classes twice a week and more time. I am also going to get back to cooking which will help my finances considerably. I am at $1,100 this month for eating out and groceries all because I chucked cooking and ate out almost every day and on the weekend. Sooo bad and I have nothing to show for it at all. Bummer.

So that is my plan for the weekend. My boyfriend is on a plane to Miami in about an hour and I wish he could have fit me into his suitcase. LOL. Luckily it will be a nice weekend here in Chicago.

2 comments:

Tired of being broke said...

Good luck with the finals, and hope you get the new job you applied to.
I just came across your blog today and I must say it is an inspiration.
You go girl!!!!

NewsGirly said...

Enjoy the weekend! Take a nice walk, wash the car, jog, clean out something. You will feel great and productive and skinnier!
Congrats on a milestone with school, especially.