Tuesday, May 16, 2006

MBNA Reversed the Balance Transfer Fee…

I can’t believe it. I looked up my account today and low and behold, my balance transfer fee was reversed!!! I didn’t even call back to speak with another account representative. =)

Even though I vowed not to let one rude customer service representative tarnish the business relationship I have with MBNA, it is nice to know that they are on top of their game.

This was a very nice way to begin my morning. BTW…3 Final exams down and just 1 more to go!

1 comment:

Chitown said...

Welcome Hunter!!! Thanks for checking me out and I will check out your blog as well. I love to meet fellow Chicagoans. =) I am just finishing finals and can't wait to get caught up with everyone.

I hope things get better for me in the near future but I am finding that the problem is ME and I have to work on that on a daily basis.

Cheers!!!