Monday, May 08, 2006

Balance Transfer and Applying for New Job...

My CC company deposited the money into my account so I will pay off my HELOC on Monday. Yipee!!! I have tuition reimbursement checks coming in the next few months that will help me significantly pay down the CC balance.

I think that I made up my mind to apply for an open position at my current place of employment. The position could increase my income since the job grade is higher. It will also allow be to use my legal skills and give me the opportunity to develop additional transferable skills for when I try to secure a law job for next year. I know it would be the right move but is kind of scary at the same time. I’ve been an analyst since I graduated from undergrad and I’m comfortable...too comfortable. So I am going to take the plunge and see if I can get the position. If I don’t, I might have to consider leaving so that I can get some legal experience before I graduate.

No comments: