Monday, May 22, 2006

I’m Done...

My 3rd year of law school is over and summer school starts tomorrow. It’s full stream ahead from here and I am so excited. I think my finals went well but no matter what, I know I worked my butt off and tried my best.

I looked at my CC balances on Sunday night and got the shock of my life. J Crew really got me and I will be returning a few items before my CC closing date so I can pay the balance in full. No excuses…Paid in Full!

I really want to go somewhere this weekend but I know that’s not going to happen. The beach has been calling my name but I guess I will have to settle for Lake Michigan. =) I might go out this weekend with my parents to the discount stores to look for some patio furniture. I love sitting outside in the summer and reading. It’s relaxing and I live in a really quiet subdivision. My hope is to one day own a home with a deck so I can sit out and perhaps entertain.

My BF is heading down to Miami this weekend with the guys so I will be trying to entertain myself. Not sure what I will do for the long weekend but I know relaxing is somewhere on the list as well as returning clothes. LOL.

2 comments:

Mountain Girl said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your relaxing weekend!

Single Ma said...

fxeCONGRATS!!