Monday, November 19, 2007

Potential Opportunity…

A friend of the family is involved in real estate and the entertainment industry. We reunited after many years about a month ago. My sister mentioned to him that I recently graduated from law school and that I’m looking for a job. On Friday, he put me in contact with his attorney who is looking to move away from practicing law. The attorney is willing to teach me everything I need to know about real estate closings. If and when all goes well, the attorney and my friend will eventually steer some business my way.

How awesome is my friend? He is dealing with the toughest loss of his entire life and yet he still took the time to think about someone else. He has such a big heart and I am very grateful. I am going to attend one, maybe two, real estate closings on Wednesday. Once I am up and running, this could definitely increase my cash flow over the long haul and help me pay off my student loans. No matter what, getting the legal experience and honing my skills in any area of the law is a plus.

1 comment:

Peachy said...

Very cool, congrats