Friday, November 23, 2007

Real Estate Closing...

So my outing on Wednesday was very informative. I learned a lot and would like to continue working with the attorney if/when possible. I don’t think he needs the help right this minute because he can handle the volume but in the coming months, he anticipates that his workload will improve significantly. I learned a lot and I am hoping to get the opportunity to go out to closings with him again. I still have a flex schedule which I am trying to keep. If so, I should be able to go along with him at least once a week every so often.

On a side note, I thought I was just going to be shadowing him but I actually got to participate. I got paid $400 for the day which was a complete but welcome surprise. I am going to put that money towards reducing my credit card debt.

It was an awesome day!

2 comments:

SavingDiva said...

Great job doing something smart with the money! I probably would have blown it on a new pair of shoes!

SavingDiva said...

Great job doing something smart with the money! I probably would have blown it on a new pair of shoes!